This week we have been working on ROS (Robot Operating System) and have been setting up the components and connections. We started by hanging up our RP Lidar A1 to create measuring points around the lidar to map the area. We visualized the values in rvis to find out that it works. You can see it in our video. We are working on integrating it into ROS navigation. We also finished our first connection between hardware and software. Now we can read our encoder value on our Raspberry Pi as you can see in the video. We can also control our motors directly from a ROS node via rosserial. We are looking forward to integrating this into the ROS navigation so that we can drive dynamically.