We are now in week 17 and are excited to share that we have made significant progress on our robot. We are happy to announce that we have completed all of the hardware! In particular, we have finished constructing the wheels and have enlarged the cutouts for them.
Additionally, we have adjusted the strips for the motor bracket and shortened the screws of the motor bracket. We have also attached the shovel and installed the IR sensors while fixing any loose soldering connections. One of the most significant challenges we faced was improving the driving force of the robot, but we are happy to report that we have solved this issue. Furthermore, we have also enhanced the circuitry to ensure the robot operates more smoothly and efficiently.
Overall, we are thrilled with the progress we have made, and we are excited to move on to the next phase of the project. We now only have to program the bot.
Stay tuned for more updates!