MAI Cup Junior: Problems Everywhere…

At friday before this week we put our bot to a real-life-test. At first we had problems with the power source and the hall sensor but those weren’t the big problems we had at this day. We noticed problems everywhere: Like our bot suddenly stopping to work. Yes, we had the solution, but not the right tools with us! But in the end of the day we now have a working bot, solved all the big problems and can focus on some progress.

We now have three working solutions for our power source problem which isn’t that important to us currently and we also fixed our hall sensor, connected the LED through the port expander to it and wrote a working script.

And for detecting the finish zone, we ordered a color sensor which we’ll hope to do the job. So that’s what I’d call a good week!

(author: Emanuel)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Cookie Consent mit Real Cookie Banner