We have continued our ROS development over the last 2 weeks. We switched from a system that determined our position based on speed to a system where the position is based on direct encoder data. We also started our first attempts at PID tuning to compensate for the difference in speeds of our DC motors. We have not yet implemented PID-tuning in ROS, but we are currently working on it. We have split the ROS development between us, so this week we have also set up Navstack, which is now ready for testing. We are looking forward to using our ROS setup with Navstack and doing the first real tests on the playing area.