In the last week we finally managed to finish our model of the base plate so it’s now ready to be milled. We also updated our 3d model so it now fits our needs. We also got our motor holders printed, and some important parts we need to start building our robot arrived in the past days, like 4 aluminum plates, our base plate and some aluminum profiles.
Our suction system for our cherries is also working perfectly fine now and we’re planning to test another hand vacuum cleaner to increase the performance. We’re looking forward to start building the bot in the next week and then writing our first code.