Student Robotics: Challenges

Since the first challenge’s deadline was two weeks ago (7th of January), this was our main focus for our Christmas holidays. Due to each individual team member having been ill for at least a week or two we had still quite a lot to do. We had made some huge progress, but then on the day of submission we had some troubles with getting the code onto the bot (and also some small problems that always occur on the day of submission: bugs that weren’t there before etc.). We got it fixed in the end, but sadly over an hour too late. Of course, we understand that this couldn’t count and fully respect the Blueshirts’ decision, but are still quite disappointed.

But that won’t stop us from continuing to work hard in the future, because team MAI may not work perfect, but it never gives up! 😎

(author: Yannick)

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Cookie Consent mit Real Cookie Banner